[Klug-general] Re: Kent Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Alex A. Smith MCP alex at asmhosting.com
Wed Jan 11 18:13:40 GMT 2006

Unmasking is allowing gentoo to install things that haven't been marked
as stable yet. There isn't a Live version of it as far as I know.

No need to pay for Yellow Dog, just they offer it to subscribers before
the public (don't think they have 4.1 either yet).

4.0 can be found at
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/