[Klug-general] Dover on Saturday

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:06:21 GMT 2006

Silly question of the day, what time should i aim to get there for
(hangover permitting)?

Hoping I can make it on sat. for anyones reference this is the info
from the klug site:

Saturday 28th January:
Migrant Helpline, Dover Eastern Docks
www.migranthelpline.org.uk

To reach this location on foot, walk along the prom on the seaward
side and head for the docks. Where the road the comes down the from
the cliffs reaches the docks and joins the main carriage way (i.e. the
bottom of Jubilee way), you will see a small alley way leading off
around the base of the road. There should be blue globes stuck to the
wall as show on the website.

Follow the signs until you end up in the the middle of the docks.
Right ahead of you is the offices on the flat left building. We are in
the building on the right up the steps. If all goes well there should
be some (rough) pictures of Tux to follow.