[Klug-general] Dover on Saturday

James Dayborn james.dayborn at migranthelpline.org
Mon Jan 23 16:36:34 GMT 2006

Hi,

I will be opening up the Migrant Helpline Training rooms at 10:30.

If anyone will be driving to the Port please go to the Port of Dover
Police station, on the left as you drive into the Eastern Docks, and ask
for a day parking pass for the orange or Purple Car Park as you are
attending a meeting at Migrant Helpline. This way you will only have to
pay £1 to park all day and wont get clamped. The DHB Police really seem
to enjoy clamping!

If anyone needs any more directions or help with parking please feel
free to contact me.

Look forward to meeting you all!!

James Dayborn
IT Manager