[Klug-general] Re: KLUG IRC

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:02:35 BST 2006

After installing all the required dependencies for Istanbul, about 5
of them, I now get this error when I try to run it.

'You do not have the istximagesrc Gstreamer plugin installed.  This
comes win the Istanbul package, so please file a bug.'

I have installed all the GStreamer plugins Synaptic shows me, so how
do I solve this error and install that plugin if it is included with
Istanbul.

You know with all the time I have spent trying to install Istanbul I
could probably have made another how-to screencast via my current
solution :-)  But will continue trying for the 100% GNU/Linux way of
making them.