[Klug-general] Rochester Meet

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:28:04 BST 2006

I have just installed KnoppMyth, but my limited knowledge is proving a
problem :-)  I don't have or need a turner card as watching 'broadcast
TV' is SO 2001, now I just download everything I want.  Problem is I
can't seem to work out how to transfer files to the KnoppMyth box.
Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me setting up Samba on it.
 Luckily I remember the SSH stuff people showed me at the Rochester
meeting so I am setting it up that way, as can't see an option to do
it in the limited GUI it has.

Hopefully it will be more stable than my Windows Media PC, which
crashing when playing some AVI files.