[Klug-general] Re: Rochester Meet

Rob Snow snow.rob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:25:55 BST 2006

Hi Colin

I'm affraid i dont know much about gnome  - i was seduced by the charmes of
kde from early on, however i did notice that you need to scp from windows to
your Myth box:- Putty (they of the windows ssh fame) also do a scp client
http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/pscp.exe
Hope this also helps ( I seem to remeber that the syntax is the sama as for
linux)

Enjoy!

Rob