[Klug-general] Re: Rochester Meet

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:16:47 BST 2006

Thanks for the help Rob I will give that a try over the weekend.  I
have run out of time today to 'play'.

How would I 'fish' in Gnome?  Do I just use the Nautilus File Browser?

Kev, a MythTV themed LUG meeting in Maidstone might be a good idea as
it seems to be popular considering the response from this thread.

I 'acquire' my content using my Windows PC but I could look into the
Linux way of doing things and try and write an article.  I have
already played with the Linux version of Democarcy Player which is a
good provider of legal content.  And educational too if people have
seen the CPR instructional video from FrenchMaidTV ;-)