[Klug-general] PlutoHome and Modules

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Jun 7 19:59:17 BST 2006

Hi all,

I've got pluto up and running, however when ever it boots-up, it
uninstalls the nvidia-video drivers, disabling the hybrid orbiter.

Does anyone know how to prevent Pluto from doing this?  Also, if anyone
knows how to get the system to automatically modprobe the nvidia modules
on startup, that would be great!

I'm really impressed so far with plutohome, these are really my only
complaints!  On the upside, I have managed to setup my XF86Config-4 so
that I can use the TV Out on my GEForce 5200, I'll be posting it to the
forums soon.

Cheers,

Matt

P.S - anyone know if the Thanet LUG is stil running? I'm subscribed to
the list, but it seems to be very quiet...