[Klug-general] PlutoHome and Modules

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 13:40:32 BST 2006

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I'm really impressed so far with plutohome, these are really my only
> complaints!  On the upside, I have managed to setup my XF86Config-4 so
> that I can use the TV Out on my GEForce 5200, I'll be posting it to
> the forums soon.

I would love to give this a go but I dont have the spare hardware for
it. Well lots of PCs but I would use mini-itx because of the smaller
size and lower power requirements. That unfortunatly costs money and I
dont have enough spares with the right CPU size to build. :-(

> P.S - anyone know if the Thanet LUG is stil running? I'm subscribed to
> the list, but it seems to be very quiet...
They have been asking me wheather I would add a Thanet venue to this
group but seeing very few people put their hand up we'll leave it for a
while and try again later. The Rochester venue is ideally suited for
Thanet as the the train goes almost past it's door from Margate.

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution