[Klug-general] Remote Admin over Internet

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 21:31:14 BST 2006

Ritchie Fraser wrote:

>How do I find out what his IP address is when I need it?

I use a free DNS system, something like FreeDNS.org. You run a program
at start up, their system records your IP address against a choosen DNS
name and you use that instead of the dynamic number everytime you start
up. Its OK if you have systems that support dyanamic access for VPN,
IPSEC though can be a real PITA for dynamic connections.

Kev

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153