[Klug-general] Mid Month Virtual Meet

Alex A. Smith MCP alex at asmhosting.com
Thu Jun 29 22:43:53 BST 2006

Evenin' all

I have been watching with interest as (Thanks to the joys of running a
company and moving) I haven't had the time to come along to any of the
meets.

If you do want to use Teamspeak or something like that that requires a
server my company will happily donate a hosted Teamspeak or the like in
docklands.

Alex

---
Regards,

Alex A. Smith
Wired Network Ltd. Managing Director
e: asmith at wired-network.com
t: +44 (0)1634 452 208
m: +44 (0)7790 392 351

The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. Please reply immediately
if you receive this email in error.  Although this e-mail and any
attachments are believed to be free of virus, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that that is the case. Views in this email may not
be those of Wired Network Ltd.