[Klug-general] Mid Month Virtual Meet

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:08:17 BST 2006

ohh hosted teampseak that sounds like a good offer.

I think though for the first meet we should stick to skype because we know
it works and is easy, we also know how to record it easily for use as a
podcast format. If people then want try out different things they can do so,
but at least the first meetings will be up and running.

I think that a sunday or wednesday evening would be a good time to have the
meeting. it would help break the monotany of work or wrap up the weekend.

Maybe one of the first things to discuss could be what should we use to
record the meeting?!

Dan