[Klug-general] Faxing with Hylafax

rob rob at migranthelpline.org
Wed Mar 8 20:31:14 GMT 2006

Hi All

May i be so bold as to pick your collective brains

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with Hylafax.

I have managed to set up the Hylafax server to send and receive
faxes(and was feeling quite smug about that)

My problem though is trying to find a web based front end for completely
non teckie users to use. They need to be able to send /receive and some
of them need to be able to route incoming faxes to other mailboxes.

Needless to say there are loads out there - but i havnt been able to get
any of them to work!

Any sugesstions / thoughts would be gratefully recieved

Thanks in advance.

Rob Snow