[Klug-general] I have Democracy now

dan attwod danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon May 1 13:52:54 BST 2006

opps sorry forgot the URL, it can be found at;

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=38614&PHPSESSID=50951e5a26b27b586768ab6dd5b03133

for the Kde-aps.org link(a goos site if you haven't already found it.

As for gstreamer i'm running Dapper Drake beta so i'm really not surprised
there's a few problems. I'm not really bothered about fixing it at the mo,
i'll file my bug report and wait Dapper Alpha before toys get violently
displaced from my pram.