[Klug-general] Next Dover Meeting

aleX Layfield alexlayfield at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk
Sat May 6 10:02:54 BST 2006

Don't we want these hotspots to be free, unencrypted and open? None of this
capitalist stupidity with (somelargecompany)'s"open"worlds/zones... As I
said, £6p/h narks me...

By the way, for those interested, I've taken it upon myself to set the
Hare&Hounds, Northbourne as an hotspot... It'll be free and open... Good
garden, may need umbrella/parasol...

aleX

On Thu May  4  3:10 , 'Alan @ COMM-TECH' <alan at communitytechnology.org.uk>
sent: