[Klug-general] Next Dover Meeting

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon May 8 09:35:28 BST 2006

Can't we have an array of pringle tube antenetas hanging out the window of
migrant workers? I reakon if we had some kind of spinny thing with pleanty
of smoke and mirrors we could out fox P&O's radar as well.

Failing that lets chater a small dingy, buy some brie and a few bottles of
wine and just hover a few meteres of shore. That way could probably run a
cable out without problems.

Dan