[Klug-general] Next Dover Meeting

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Mon May 8 10:39:50 BST 2006

Dan Attwood wrote:

> Can't we have an array of pringle tube antenetas hanging out the
> window of migrant workers? I reakon if we had some kind of spinny
> thing with pleanty of smoke and mirrors we could out fox P&O's radar
> as well.

:-) Mobile phones tend to stop working a few miles off shore and the
last time I was in club class I didnt see any wireless being offered. I
dont think it would work anyway being that close to radar.

We could do a bluetooth network. Anyone tried that before?

Laptop battery life will be a good test for everyone though and could
make a good game.

> Failing that lets chater a small dingy, buy some brie and a few
> bottles of wine and just hover a few meteres of shore. That way could
> probably run a cable out without problems.

I was thinking of buying a boat sometime.......

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution