[Klug-general] Next Dover Meeting

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Mon May 8 10:19:43 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 09:35 +0100, Dan Attwood wrote:
> Can't we have an array of pringle tube antenetas hanging out the
> window of migrant workers?

http://rlove.org/log/2006050401

WEP is so insecure, they're building cracking tools into the ui just to
save time!

Maybe they have seriously insecure wireless on the ferry

> I reakon if we had some kind of spinny thing with pleanty of smoke and
> mirrors we could out fox P&O's radar as well.

Have you been watching crafty tricks of war?

FYI they used a similar trick in order to hide the panama canal and the
tyne from the bombers during WW2

K,