[Klug-general] SugarCRM

Laurence Southon laurence at southon.uk.net
Thu May 11 21:04:20 BST 2006

Kevin Groves wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed a great OS CRM package called SugarCRM, free but
> they also do a large scale commercial one. Even so, the free one is
> prety cool and can link in with Skype and I think Asterisk!

It's included in the Asterisk at home distro, but I've only taken a quick
look at it, as I use OpenGroupware at work. Much depends on what sort of
business you run. A good friend of mine swears by XRMS, but he runs a
very different business to me.

What's great is that as Linux users we have choice!

Regards,

Laurence Southon
Rochester