[Klug-general] SugarCRM

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Fri May 12 10:44:49 BST 2006

Laurence Southon wrote:

> It's included in the Asterisk at home distro, but I've only taken a quick
> look at it, as I use OpenGroupware at work. Much depends on what sort
> of business you

Yes there is support for Asterisk and Skype (In/Out) in Sugar so it's
pretty good for call centres.

I'm playing with eGroupWare at the moment. Only really using it for the
workflow part which is quite amazing.

> run. A good friend of mine swears by XRMS, but he runs a very
> different business to me.

I think I had a look at that one but wasnt so sure. Something that I
like with Sugar (possibly in others though) is that it can monitor
various email accounts and when it detects something it will use the
contents of the email for various tasks and information. Also you can
build up a case history for an account which they can get access to via
the portal. Rather nice.

> What's great is that as Linux users we have choice!

It is isnt it!

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution