[Klug-general] RE: Pluto

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Fri May 19 09:58:50 BST 2006

Stuart Buckland wrote:

>Kev,
>
>Definitely let us know if you're able to demonstrate anything with it at
>the next meet and I'll do my best to get down there.

I don't think it will be ready for the next meet. It seems to want i686
processors so my mini-itx mobo wont work with it. I'll have to see about
another one which won't be this month. :-(

I'm having another go with MythTV proper but it's naff as far as TV card
support goes so that will take some time too.

Kev,

>Been a very long time since I've managed to make a meet.  I'd like to
>say it's because I'm really busy (which I am to a point) but the truth
>is I'm just incredibly forgetful. By the time I remember its usually a
>week late :)

Ah I've wondered.

Kev,