[Klug-general] RE: Pluto

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Fri May 19 13:13:47 BST 2006

Stuart Buckland wrote:

>I thought the VIA cpu's were i686 but admittedly I haven't bothered to
>look that up.  I'd been meaning to play with mini-itx kit for over a

Depends on the board. If it's EDEN, C3 or the new C7. The board I have
is not quite i686 as it's an EDEN board and there is possibly something
in the kernel compile that might cause it to trip over. I think the
Pluto system gives the kernel so I might take it a part and have a look.

>year and finally took delivery of a board yesterday.  Am playing with it
>now.  I'm just compiling for a 486 though so my image will be capable of
>running on almost any old x86 kit.

Which one?

>I think I must be getting old as 5 years ago I wouldn't have dreamt of
>not having it :)

:-) I dont get excited about all this new 5.1 stuff. My front room
wouldnt work with surround sound as there's no easy way to set it up due
to the strangeness of the  layout.

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution