[Klug-general] Broadband in Kent

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:08:45 BST 2006

Sue you may want to check your on the best deal with Tiscali, I've been with
them a while too but when they drop there prices they don't automatically
put you on the new tariff.

I was paying £14.99 for 512K then I looked on the site and I could be
getting 1MB for £12.99!  Not the first time this has happened either.

Nathan.