[Klug-general] Broadband in Kent

Sue Casely meezermagic at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:50:11 BST 2006

Thanks, Nathan.
I hadn't noticed as I hardly ever go to their site.
Thanks again.

My mother, who lives in Hythe and has Tiscali Broadband phoned
TalkTalk about their advertised Free Broadband Forever plus Talk
package. She was very annoyed because they wanted to charge her £30.99
a month 'because she didn't live in the right area'.  She was cross
because she felt that their advertising was misleading.

Has anyoneone else got any comment about that TalkTalk deal?

ue