[Klug-general] An alliance is announced

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Fri Nov 3 11:44:17 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 11:40 +0000, Colin_The_Technician wrote:

> If they were going to release a MS distro I am sure they would just
> buy one up like PCLinuxOS and rebrand it.
>
> If I was the PCLinuxOS guy I would be planning what I would spend all
> the millions MS would give me for my OS.
>
> Colin

I don't think microsoft would ever do this, talk about jumping to
conclusions! The reason microsoft couldn't do this;

THE GPL WOULD SCREW THEM!

It is not in their best interest to become involved in Linux from a
distribution point of view, it is better for them to make a deal with
those who are in a position to overthrow them.

K,