[Klug-general] An alliance is announced

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:52:59 GMT 2006

yeah but pclinuxos relies heavily on mandriva.
plus suse enterprise has a whole load of domain and ad joining options
when you install it so it's part way there for ms intergration
already. plus novell have netware, their exchange veritent and host of
other products to would be nice for ms to have - or at least knock
out.