[Klug-general] open xchange

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Mon Nov 6 22:05:59 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 08:50 +1100, George Prowse wrote:
> Colin_The_Technician wrote:
> > what's hulas?  When i google it, it comes up with a gay bar in Hawaii.

I should have wrote hula's but apostrophes were banned in email in 1997
i think. Along with spelling out 'you' and 'are' properly.

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats just what we need, some Polynesian Julian
> Clary hand-in-hand with Karl in our list ;)

are you trying to imply something? FYI, Julian Clary is straight, he
does it as an act. No gay person is _that_ gay without a serious
psychological problem! I think they call it the Julian Clary syndrome...

Anyway, for the benefit of list members, I am straight. That means I
like women _AND_ linux, and further to that I must add that the two
aren't mutually exclusive.

K,