[Klug-general] open xchange

Evan Ingram evan.ingram at cariss.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 10:27:41 GMT 2006

I did look at hulas but it didnt have the ..er functionality we were
after.

Another problem im having is with fetchmail. I need to pull down mail
from pop accounts for several different users some with more than 1 pop
account, and have the mail delivered so that open xchange can read it.
Open xchange users mail is stored in /home/users/Maildir/ and im using
courier-imap. I'm not too hot on mail servers and mta's etc, but managed
to get Open xchange and its webmail up through following online guides -
it was a struggle. Open xchange will mail out, but i want to use
fetchmail to grab the mail down from a pop account instead of using it
as a full mail server.

I got fetchmail to login to a single pop account, but it pulls the mail
down into /var/mail.

Anyone got any advice which isnt read the man pages?