[Klug-general] [ [ubuntu-uk] New podcast is up]

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Nov 23 16:16:56 GMT 2006

Knowing there are people on this list interested in Linux based podcasts, I thought I'd forward this on. I
haven't listened yet myself so don't take this as an endorsement, just passing it on.

Apologies to those who like me subscribe to multiple LUG mailing lists and will see this more than once.

Cheers,
Al.

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> -----