[Klug-general] Rochester location

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:52:11 GMT 2006

OK i have confirmed the location and organized Tea and coffee.

Directions to the location can be found in this pdf file:
http://david-halliday.co.uk/downloads/RIC-gainsburagh-directions.pdf

If you have any problems or need my number for contacting me email me
back and I'll try and check my email later tonight (depending on
permission from girlfriend).

The address is:
254 st. Margret's banks
Rochester
Kent

hope you can all find it, sorry about the time taken to get these
directions online.

I'm aiming for a 10am start and finishing by about 2ish as I have to
go to Canterbury to get a suit for a wedding (lucky me).
I'm off to make sure I have all bits needed, I look forward to seeing you all.