[Klug-general] Backup Solutions Advice

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Nov 29 15:44:30 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm after a bit of advice on a backup solution.  We're looking at
switching to a single room to store our tapes in to replace our
current three firesafes.  Does anyone know or has anyone used a
company to build a new fire/blast-proof (we have a lot of potentially
explosive chemicals on site) building to house backup tapes etc?

For reasons I cannot go into, the data must be kept on-site, however
we hope that we can put a new building/container up a good 100 yards
or so from the main building for this purpose.

Answers on a postcard to the usual (email) address,

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace