[Klug-general] Virtual Meeting 002

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:59:16 BST 2006

Here is the audio file to our second Virtual Meeting.
http://www.binarysignal.org/vklugcast/002/vklugcast-002-300906.ogg
Just in one format .ogg and a little large (47.2Mb) but I'm not an
expert at encoding yet. There is a  strange 13 seconds of silence
towards the end which I noticed after final encoding and could not be
bothered to reedit.

Technology let us down a bit on the night as Popey was not getting the
bandwidth he wanted and McGyver was muted by his non working sound
card, so Dan, Sharon and I talked about Linux stuff for about 50mins,
had a good time and the IRC channel was packed.  Well it had about 9
people which I believe is a new KLUG record :-)

Hopefully the gods of technology will shine down on us next month and
more can conference in.  See you all in person soon at LWExpo and the
Dover meeting.  I can already taste the coffee.

Colin