[Klug-general] New Dartford Venue

Alex Layfield alex at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 09:23:09 GMT 2006

My 0.1p...

I find pubs and linux don't really go together... besides, my laptop's
not really up to much, when the screen works...

Nature of my work, digital plumber, CORGI-pending :), means I often get
callouts at weekends for clients who work 9-5 themselves...
Sunday would be better, if it wasn't the only day I didn't have to work
and the only day I could get some quality time with my dog... and my
partner... :)

 >> Was the MythTV at Maidstone meeting so good because it was planned well
and we all knew the 'topic/projects' beforehand?

Most probably... perhaps put forward an idea on the website for a vote
on topics to be covered? Then schedule meetings...?
Each meeting'd have to be interesting to all tho', so perhaps divide
into a Newbie portion (1hr), Media portion (1hr), Config portion (1hr) &
AOB (1hr)?

0.9p, I'd say...

aleX