[Klug-general] Website Unveiling

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:31:24 BST 2007

Kev
I've put a news item on your site mentioning about the new KLUG website and
asking people to register there.
I don't know anything about website databases but is it possible to extract
all the usernames and email addresses so we can email all the registered
members about the new website?  Or does your website software give you the
option of a mass member email?  Would be nice to let everyone know.

Thanks for the help.  Hope your new site build goes well.
Colin