[Klug-general] KLUG Dover meeting tomorrow

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:51:53 BST 2007

Hello,
Tomorrows meeting is being held at the:

Triangles Community Centre
Poulton Close
Dover
Kent
CT17 0HL

Doors open at 10:30.  I've been told there is a wireless Internet connection
available, not sure about plugging in yet but I'll take my switch along if
there is a live network point we can use.

I've asked the centre to leave out some PCs, which we can either use with
Live CDs or hook the monitors up to our own Kit.  Also I've got plenty of
monitors, keyboards mice etc back home if required.

If anyone needs directions on the day, you can get me on my mobile 07922
664971.

See you there,

Nathan.