[Klug-general] The Android Developer Challenge will award $10 million to developers who build great apps for Android

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Fri Dec 7 15:41:58 GMT 2007

> For a start no 3G, the camera the fact that it uses EDGE, in fact the
> only good thing about it is the OS

to quote myself...

>>> iPhone is good, there is no denying it, I haven't seen any valid

3G isn't big in the US, and it kills batteries. Thats why they left it
out, they didn't want to put a bigger camera as 2mpix is about standard.
(My N95 has 5 but its a bloody phone!).

iphone is getting an update in May, including 3G, MMS and apparently two
cameras (one for video calling, one with a flash for pictures).

So yet again, if the OS is the only good thing about it, in fact the OS
being its reason for existing, and your other issues have already been
stated by about 50% of people who've seen iphone, and they're addressing
the issues...

What's wrong with it exactly?

K,