[Klug-general] Ubuntu Boot

Richard rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 16:15:03 GMT 2007

Hi,
Just because i haven't been in contact I have been listening. Found
"linux for Dummies" Quite useful. Thanks for that.
 I have been attempting some C++ programming which is going well.
I do have a snag with gutsy gibbon though as it boots in total darkness
now and occasionally drops out to root. I have another machine that
boots Ok . Which files should I compare to correct the problem Please?.
    richard
Any Meetings Planned for Canterbury or Dover? I would like to meet some
of you but I fear my knowledge is very limited and I would have little
to contribute.