[Klug-general] The next Maidstone Social Meeting

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 14:49:20 GMT 2007

As the Maidstone Social Meet last month was so well attended and apparently
enjoyed, we're repeating it again this month on Friday February 9th at
1930ish [dependant on what time you arrive] at the 'Society Rooms' [the great
glass sided monstrosity at the top end of Week Street [the other end from the
monument]]. Time we finish is when you've had enough, or the pub closes, its
your choice :) Please wear something geekish to help us recognise you :).

Sharon
[aka boudiccas on IRC]
--
 14:39:22 up 12 days, 18 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.42, 1.17, 1.05
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html