[Klug-general] Topics

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:02:58 GMT 2007

Glad we could help :-)

We're actively looking at ways to branch out the KLUG a bit and very
much aware that we need to cater for all tastes and level ability,
hence in part to the new talks structure where we will aim to have a
technical talk and a less technical talk at each meet. theres also the
pub meets, IRC channel and a hundred and one ideas bubbling away - we
hope something for everyone!

We're looking into Wikis and the like as well, although it will remain
to see how useful they are and who is willing to write for them.

I would encourage everyone to let us know what you want to hear talks
and discussions about (there is a topic on the forums for this) -