[Klug-general] Linux and Vista

Mike mike at csits.net
Tue Feb 27 13:04:40 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:02:03PM +0000, Michael. E. Rentell wrote:
> That's very reassuring. Thanks for that - probably all I need to know.
> Now, where's that Dell advert...

Having had the displeasure of working with Dell kit, I wouldn't bother.

Dell's unique selling point in the market is that they are cheaper than everyone else.  Needless to say they do this by using the cheapest components and cutting corners on every area of their business.  They really are cheaper than everyone else and it shows.  Their kit is cheap and nasty and their tech support is inepty and useless.

I've learnt over the years that when it comes to computers, you get what you pay for.

Mike.