[Klug-general] The boy's new OS and Linux

Michael. E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 27 16:25:05 GMT 2007

Yes, that's what I thought. I have had Mandrake/Mandriva (periodically
upgraded) on my desktop machine, sharing a hard disk with Win98SE and
then XP for ten years or so with no problems. But it was only after
seeing the article in PCPlus that Vista checks such things regularly
that I wondered if it would object to the HD being half the size it was
when it first registered.

'twas all.

All the considerate answers from KLUG so far have assured me I am
worrying about nothing. So that's good.

Thanks to all.

MikeR