[Klug-general] Linux and Vista

Adam Buckland Adam.Buckland at eurohill.com
Tue Feb 27 16:36:31 GMT 2007

Should work OK, Intel copied the extra commands from AMD to go to 64 bit
and the main difference between the core duo and the core 2 duo is that
they are on the same piece of silicon and not separate chips wired
together in a sort of Kludge...

http://www.linuxhardware.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/22/0415251

Cheers

::a