[Klug-general] Tonights Virtual Meeting.

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:08:27 GMT 2007

Following on from the success of Friday nights social meeting we will
be holding a 'virtual meeting' tonight on the IRC channel and Skype.
Starting around 8.45pm.  We use Skype as it is easy to install and
configure in Linux, it always seems to just work and can be recorded.
If you are new to IRC then check out
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk/forum/readarticle.php?article_id=2
for some information about logging on.

Tonight's main topic will be Kent LUG in 2007, where we are going and
who is driving.
If you have suggestions for additional topics just reply with the
idea.  But this topic is quite big so might take up a lot of time.

My IRC nickname is 'colin' and my Skype username is 'BinarySignal'.

Speak to you later tonight.

Colin