[Klug-general] Klug documentation

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:22:12 GMT 2007

Following in for last nights heated debate and after dicussing things
with Colin, I have set up a google docs document that can be viewed
here;

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddf3dgnw_0pmp9nr

The idea of this document is to pull together thoughts from the IRC
and mailing list into one cohesive place.
It will contain ideas for meets, details of constitiution, aims of the
Klug, commity.

Being in the tradition of open source everyone on the list is invited
to take part in working on the document. If you would like to be given
the ability to edit it please send me your email address and i'll add
you to the list.

Please bear in mind though that this is a working document. It is not
a place for personnal comments,jokes or off topic discusssions.

Dan