[Klug-general] Klug documentation

Colin_The_Technician binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:24:24 GMT 2007

I have attached a log of our Virtual Kent Linux User Group IRC Meeting
for those who are interested to reading what was discussed last night.
 We all appreciate the work Kevin has done for KLUG and for it to
continue we 'all' need to give a helping hand and share the work.

We can only have a LUG community if we work together.