[Klug-general] So, this new iPhone

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Wed Jan 17 22:33:50 GMT 2007

> I'll un-sub tomorrow, I'm interested in seeing how much I get
> flamed for
> voicing my thoughts on this.

Well, as it was a post that was held in moderation for almost a week,
then replied to with flawed logic, which is presumptuous I think I
have a right to reply. Hopefully putting an end to this once and for
all. However, I seem to have some crazy swamp rat gnawing at my leg,
it won't let up you've gotta keep kicking it, just because its like
chewing on tinfoil having that thing there, feed it to the wolves I say.

Not a flame, your thoughts are welcome.

But the bird who got her tits out in the middle of a pub, and was
overly physically contactive when I had already stated clearly and
categorically that I wasn't appreciative should probably STFU now.

Peace out alex,

k,