[Klug-general] So, this new iPhone

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 07:36:11 GMT 2007

I've not followed this thread as I have better things to do. I've warned
you in the past Karl about your comments.

I have no problem with free speech but abuse etc on this list is not
welcome, it's an open list anyone can read. It reflects badly on the LUG
and we lose membership when we are trying hard to keep things going.

One single more post you or anyone else makes which contains that kind
of content will receive an perm ban from the list.

Sorry to everyone else that I didnt cut in sooner, this is not the usual
content of LUG meets which generally are friendly etc.