[Klug-general] Dover venue

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:51:35 BST 2007

[In the voice of Hubert J. Farnsworth]
"Good news everyone!"  I've managed to secure us a Dover venue with Internet
access.  It's The Triangles Community Centre.

We will also need to be open to any new members this may generate from the
community, members I dare say don't know about FOSS.

Unfortunately July 28th was already booked.  But we have 4th August and 27th
October.

The centre has Internet access, including wireless.  We can also use their
PCs with Live CDs if necessary, but as most members bring there own hardware
anyway I guess this isn't an issue.

I've put a map in the gallery on our site.

http://www.kent.lug.org.uk/klug/gallery/3757.html

See you there.

Nathan.