[Klug-general] General news

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:12:34 BST 2007

I've had to lock the forums on the website so now only registered
users can view and post them. This is because of the high level of
spam that the forums have been recieving. Hopefully I can sort a way
round the issue some point soon and open them back up again.

The World of Padman gaming session will be going ahead as planned on
Sunday evening. I'd like to take the opportunity to test out the Gizmo
Project at the same time - http://www.gizmoproject.com/ . Gizmo is a
Voip program much like skype and it's ilk and comes with . Key
features to us though are that it has a conference function that seems
to allow unlimited callers and also allows the call to be record ed.
I'll post the conference number to the irc channel on sunday evening
before 8 and hope to hear some of you there.

And last but not least - see you all in the pub tonight!

Dan