[Klug-general] No chance for Rochester on the 30th

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:57:12 BST 2007

On 6/22/07, David Halliday <david.halliday at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are supposed to have a meeting on the 30th in Dartford. I'm not
> sure what the situation is with that. However I'm unable to do
> anything at Rochester.
> I have other commitments that weekend (several birthdays,
> anniversaries and parties) and I'm just unable to commit to running a
> LUG meeting on that date.
>
> Sorry if I'm letting anyone down with this. Hopefully Dartford will be
> available as proposed.

That is a shame, but understandable. Everyone has other commitments and you
have been great for hosting so many meetings already.  I wonder if the
Dartford host is on the mailing list or if Kevin can give us their contact
info so we can see if it's still ok to meet there.   If we can't get a
physical meeting organised maybe we can do a virtual one, use MacGyver's
Teamspeak server and Dan's games server to have some Linux fun.  And all
from the comfort of our own homes :-) What do people think?

Colin